Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Long story short

   In case you don't feel like reading the four and a half life story below, I would be more than happy to squeeze and reshape It Into a fun size for you.

   I started my struggle with chronic migraines in 07', after my first sinus surgery.  The first neurologist I saw was a joke, I got a second opinion In April of 08'.  After trying a few different medications with no success and a doctor with no more ideas I moved on to the adult unit In the middle of 2009.  Found a new medication that worked well with my chronic daily headaches.  Had my second sinus surgery In December of 09'.  Was doing good up until my car accident on April 1st 2010.  Started having heart troubles that summer.  Changed neurologists In October of 2010, tried more medications and ended up having bad reactions to all of them.  Started botox In 2010.  Spend most of my summer's (2011 and 2012) In the emergency room.  Was finally diagnosed with P.O.T.S. In August of 2012.  

   As of today, I am still dealing with my chronic migraines/ daily headaches as well as my P.O.T.S.         

  


   

No comments: